“Decent food, but pricey”
Review of Pablito's Taqueria - CLOSED

Pablito's Taqueria
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed 26 June 2014

The food was ok, I had a burrito and my husband had enchiladas I think, not very memorable. The food was well prepared yet bland, but not worth $18 for a burrito rice and beans. Yes this is a resort town, still a bit over priced IMHO. The salsa was fresh and delicious, but the price just seemed too high for Ok food. I don't mind paying $$ for good food, but the service was so so and flavors were not there, the food was bland, Maybe it was an off night. Might be a good place to go for happy hour, some drinks with chips and Salsa or maybe we just had the wrong thing. Best to check out the menu and salsa selection before you sit down, wish we had.

1  Thank sak706

Reviewed 16 June 2014

Although this restaurant had good salsa and large portions, the rest of the food was disappointing. My fish taco was fried, greasy and bland. The beef tamale coating was not traditional and lacked flavor. My husband tried the green chile chicken and couldn't find any green chiles! The only "green" he found was broccoli and spinich! We eat a lot of Mexican food and this was not it.

2  Thank MJGoodrich
Reviewed 14 June 2014

Stopped here for a quick bite before grabbing our ferry. It is located very near the ferry dock which makes it very convenient. Decided on their cod tacos with a side of guac and their green salsa. A squirt of lime and wow. Awesome fish tacos. Portion was a good size to split. The staff was very friendly and quick on delivery.

1  Thank Transit2009
Reviewed 9 June 2014 via mobile

This restaurant was disappointing. The décor is trendy the staff was moderately helpful. You order the food and you pick it up yourself no bussing of tables and there is only 3 tables downstairs...and the water the offer was warm the location is handy, and I wanted to likeit, but unfortunately, the bland food is a let down. The menu looks innovative, but the actual flavor of the food was disappointing and didn't live up to the menu descriptions. We had cod tacos tasted bland the rice and the beans lacked flavor. The had a salsa bar with some bizarre combinations of flavors.. how bout some good homemade normal salsa ? . I have had some great mexican good here in the Northwest this wasn't of them. Skip this place..

3  Thank TLC253
Reviewed 5 June 2014

We loved the fish tacos at this place and the salsa is some of the best we've ever had. Get the fish tacos, you won't regret it.