“Exceptional Pub!”

Cask and Schooner Public House & Restaurant
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood, British, Pub
Good for: Kids, View, Child-friendly, Groups, Local cuisine, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Drinks, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Located just off the waterfront in Friday Harbor, Cask & Schooner Public House & Restaurant is Friday Harbor's premiere maritime themed english pub offering distinctive rustic fare and well crafted libations.
Tucson, Arizona
“Exceptional Pub!”
Reviewed 24 July 2014

Wasn't expecting this! We were heading out on bicycle tour. Stopped for a beer and lunch. Fun waitress, fun atmosphere, really good food! I had the Chic Pea & Kale Sauté in an attempt to offset my unhealthy holiday eating trend. I was caught off guard by how yummy it tasted. The portion was huge so I took half back to my hotel and it was just as good on day two. The beer selection featured numerous local micro brews. There were four in our party and we all enjoyed our meals. The fish and chips were great also!

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank PAM W

Bensenville, Illinois
“Fish and Chips”
Reviewed 24 July 2014

We had done the kayak tour through Seaquest on San Juan Island and the recommended we stopped at Cask and Schooner for dinner. Cask and Schooner allowed us to get food to go and eat on the ferry ride home, which is exactly what we did. We had stopped in with about 45 minutes until the ferry back to Anacortes left. It wasn't a lot of time but Cask and Schooner got us out in a hurry. Waitress came by we ordered our food and grabbed a drink. My wife and I both got the fish and chips and I will say it's the best fish and chips I've ever had. The fish was fresh and the breading was fantastic, tartar sauce was great too. They got us the food in about 10 minutes and we ran to the ferry terminal and just made it. It was a great meal and with the view on the ferry, it was a perfect setting. Would highly recommend Cask and Schooner.

• Visited July 2014
Allentown, PA
“Okay place”
Reviewed 24 July 2014

The wait staff didn't really communicate with each other about table arrangements, but our waitress did her best. I had the 1/2 Dungeness Crab. It was ok. Others in the party were disappointed as it tasted like it had been frozen.

It served our purpose, though, for a relatively late snack and place to mingle with friends

Visited July 2014
c3guy
“Definitely worth the trip ”
Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

While this restaurant is not really a true seafood place but a pub, the seafood dishes we did try we're very good. Caesar salad was a 5. Clam chowder was good, but we aren't crazy about the carrots. Fish and Chips were above average with a very tasty and fresh tarter sauce. And the mussels were very unique with the chipotle sauce. Overall definite worth the trip.

Scottsdale, Arizona
“Exceeded my expectations”
Reviewed 20 July 2014

With this place being near the water, I thought it was going to be a tourist trap. The food was actually high quality. We had a chicken sandwich with salad, which was innovative and fresh. I would recommend this for lunch or dinner at Friday Harbor.

Visited July 2014