“A Great Little Coffee Shop”
Review of Churchill Coffee House - CLOSED

Churchill Coffee House
Cuisines: American
Smyrna, Tennessee
“A Great Little Coffee Shop”
Reviewed 24 June 2014

We ate breakfast here and were very pleased. The staff was friendly and pleasant, the facility was clean and the food was very good. The drip coffee is self serve and this is a place where you order at the counter and they bring you your order when it's ready, so when rating service, that it taken into consideration. I had the full breakfast and it was prepared to order as was my wife's "traditional" breakfast sandwich. All food is prepared to order, so is fresh and hot. My coffee was good and my wife said her Chai Latte was excellent. The atmosphere is very pleasant and relaxing. They have free Wi-Fi available. We enjoyed our meal and had an excellent experience.

• Visited June 2014

Carson, WA.
“Churchill Coffee House”
Reviewed 23 April 2014

Had a nice breakfast here waiting for our Ferry boat. Everything was fresh and a charming Mom & Pop place. Had one of their special's and it was all I could do to resist one of their cinnamon rolls.

• Visited April 2014
Bellingham, Washington
“Bad service, overpriced.”
Reviewed 6 January 2014

I went to this place to get items for a picnic later on. The lady at the front desk was not friendly. The food was good, but very overpriced. The mocha I ordered didn't taste good. The kitchen was messy and the floor was dirty. I was not impressed and will not be coming back.

• Visited January 2014
Kent, Washington
“Good stop for a bite when you are waiting for the ferry.”
Reviewed 27 October 2013 via mobile

We stopped for breakfast while waiting for the ferry. Decent breakfast good coffee. they were out of the quiche but other than that it was fine.

Jackson, Wyoming
“Attentive service, expensive but good food”
Reviewed 21 October 2013 via mobile

Hung out here for 2 hours while waiting for the ferry. Food is expensive, but I thought variety greater than at cafe bean. Bacon was serious. Espresso is yummiest than cafe bean too. Bean has Churchill beat on the baked goods front though. I thought the service was good. An egg I ordered wasn't cooked quite right and they quickly fixed it.