Stayed 1 night on Oct 1. 2nd time we visited San Juan Island. Motel location is good, very close to ferry terminal & city center, maybe that's why it's over priced. We stayed in a deluxe queen room: 1 queen bed & a sofa bed, dining area & a kitchenette ( regular size fridge, micro, coffee maker & some eating utensils) . The room is actually pretty large & very clean in general. No air-conditioning but it's not even needed in October. They provided 2 bathrobes, that's a plus. Downsides: 1) coffee in lobby & breakfast is LUKE WARM, I like my coffee HOT. Even the water in the thermal is just warm, can't even brew a cup of tea. 2) Breakfast is so so, ran out of OJ 1/2 hour left for breakfast time but they didn't bother to refill it. 3) Water flow ( shower & toilet flush) is very weak, not sure it it's in general or just happened in our room. It's a nice place but we may consider somewhere else with the same price when we visit the Island again.
Property: Friday Harbor SuitesAddress: 680 Spring St, Friday Harbor, San Juan Island, WA 98250-8058 (Formerly BEST WESTERN PLUS Friday Harbor Suites)
Region: United States > Washington > San Juan Islands > San Juan Island > Friday Harbor
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Shuttle Bus service Suites Wheelchair access
Ranked #9 of 10 Hotels in Friday Harbor
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): ££
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Friday Harbor Suites 2.5*
Number of rooms: 63
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A comfortable and friendly hotel in a quiet location just half a mile from the harbor - enjoy the unique architecture of a true island favorite. At Friday Harbor Suites you will have plenty of space to enjoy your scrupulously clean room with private patio and separate bedroom, plus a living room with a pull-out sofabed, and an eating area with refrigerator and microwave. A delicious hot breakfast buffet is complimentary, as is wifi, parking and on-demand shuttle service to the ferry, the airport, the harbor, shopping and local in-town restaurants. Ask the friendly front desk staff for suggestions for beautiful walking and sightseeing trails, and scenic drives that will take you around the island before returning to your beautiful private suite. Friday Harbor Suites isn't snooty - it simply offers the most comfortable and spacious rooms on San Juan Island. We now have a four bedroom 3 bath house available for rent on the property and it is a great way to save money if you are looking for multiple rooms at a great price ! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Friday Harbor Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Friday Harbor
- Friday Harbor Best Western
- Friday Harbor Suites San Juan Island, San Juan Islands