“It was just okay”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 23 October 2013

Went hear after getting off the Ferry. It was about 12:30 and there were only 2 other tables. Waitress was in a hurry and the place was a bit warm. Ordered the Cod sandwich, the fish and chips and the fish taco. It was not really anything special and the fish was pretty greasy actually. Decent prices though. Just okay food...

There are newer reviews for Hungry Clam

Reviewed 11 October 2013

I ate here for supper and had a burger, which was very good. However the French fries were all very brown, I wished I had passed on them. For a tourist town, the prices aren't bad.
The next morning I had breakfast, and it was also very good and at a decent price. Both times, the food arrived in about 10 minutes, hot and fresh. I did always seem to have to ask for a refill of my drinks, however.

Reviewed 1 October 2013

I had the fish and chips, they were soggy and when we picked them up we figured out why, at least a 1/4 cup of grease ran out of them..... Stir clear, was disgusting!!!!

Reviewed 24 September 2013

We were referred here for their breakfast, which are numerous. However only got there for lunch. Went twice (really for the milk shakes) they have a huge selection and delicious. I had a fish taco fish was great although a messy meal and my partner had a hamburger, which he could not finish. Very retro café in a good location.

Reviewed 17 September 2013

Credit where Credit is due. This is a very busy place for breakfast. The staff are very friendly and accommodating, even when they are extremely busy. The food is very good and plentiful.
Thanks Michele from the 10 of us who you made room for on two separate mornings. See you next year!