Tucker House Inn
Discovery Inn(Friday Harbor)(Great Value!)
US$153
Earthbox Inn & Spa(Friday Harbor)(Great Value!)
US$224
The Orca Inn(Friday Harbor)
US$77
US$75
Friday Harbor House(Friday Harbor)
US$462
Travelocity
Friday Harbor Suites(Friday Harbor)(Great Value!)
US$226
US$204
Lakedale Resort at Three Lakes(Friday Harbor)(Great Value!)
US$204
  • Free Internet
Bird Rock Hotel(Friday Harbor)(Great Value!)
US$237
US$225
  • Breakfast included
Roche Harbor Resort(Friday Harbor)(Great Value!)
US$150
Travelocity
The Island Inn at 123 West(Friday Harbor)(Great Value!)
US$199
All reviewsfour windscookiescoho restaurantpatience cornerb banna mariahomemade yogurtpond roomgranola barsevery afternoonother gueststhe main housesan juan islandlopez suitehome away from homedietary restrictionsferry terminal
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 March 2014 via mobile

PROS:
- AMAZING breakfast!
- Great staff
- Customized meals for dietary needs
- Great location, walking distance to everything.
- Access to outdoor hot tub and main house is a perk.
- All handmade soaps and shampoos that smell wonderful (I'm pretty sensitive to strong smells and these were just fine)

CONS:
- Small aka "very cozy" room. Perfect for two people but small enough that there's only a narrow path to get around the bed.
- Entire room heated by a single wall heater in bathroom which can't be turned off (only turned up or down). In temperatures below freezing you will definitely want to use the extra blankets.
- Some outlets too loose to hold a plug.
- Room shares a wall with laundry room which is soothing, but may annoy some stuck up people. They don't run it at night though.
- Only one layer of blinds for privacy.
- No regular chocolate milk (the lavender chocolate milk was too much lavender for my taste, but then again I don't like lavender)

IN CONCLUSION:
We would DEFINITELY come here again. The food here is definitely quality over quantity. So so sooo good!
If you don't care about a large or fancy room and want to save money then Jennie's Cottage is perfect for a couple's getaway.
If you can find an open reservation then jump on it right away, they book up fast!

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 March 2014

Both my husband & I have spent over 20 years traveling for business, as well as many weekend trips. Both of us loved our experience in the Sunshine Suite (above Coho restaurant). We felt so comfortable and we found all the amenities we needed. The location is walking distance to most everything; the location was very quiet; & it was nice to have an assigned parking spot. The kitchen had adequate supplies for basic cooking, but that was all we needed. This was our 4th trip to Friday Harbor and we look forward very much to our next trip and being able to stay here. My cousin has lived on island for over 25 years and says Tucker House/Harrison House have stellar reputations.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 March 2014

a friend and I took a quick trip to San Juan Island to get out of the city and explore the area more. Tucker House offered an amazing winter season deal, and so without knowing anything about it, we took the chance. From the time we made our reservation, I was impressed with the service.

Quick notes:

Best breakfast I've had in years. I loved the family style set-up. It gave us a chance to chat with other guests and hear about their experience of the island as a whole.

The room/bathroom was amazing. The website helped us decide which to choose based on pictures, and we weren't disappointed.

There is fully stocked (dishes, etc.) for guests to use. This helped us save money, and make some home cooked meals while we were away.

I would recommend this spot to anyone traveling for any amount of time to the islands. It would have been out of my budget had it not been for their winter deal - but I'm so glad I had the chance to see it, and be hosted by such wonderful people.

Room Tip: The upstairs rooms seemed to get less "foot traffic" noise than the rest of the house. They also stay warmer in the wintertime.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 March 2014

Wonderful experience and I would highly recommend the Tucker House! The staff and the location were perfect and an easy walk into town. Breakfast was delicious and prepared for a custom diet. The room made me want to move their! I can't think of a single negative aspect of my stay!

• Stayed: January 2014
Reviewed 25 February 2014

The cottage we stayed in was very warm and cozy!

The breakfast was served to us at our door and exceeding our expectations--it was delicious!

The location is fantastic. We were able to walk on the ferry and walk around Friday Harbor easily. It was a perfect weekend away from the hustle and bustle of the city!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple