“Great Quick Bite”

Ranked #27 of 68 Restaurants in Friday Harbor
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Ran in here to get a quick bite for lunch while waiting for the ferry. Food was served cafeteria style and getting the meal to go was no problem. The chicken egg roll was one of the best I have ever had- cooked to perfection and very fresh. Also nice to have Pad Thai as a choice instead of just rice as a side. Fast and friendly service.

There are newer reviews for Golden Triangle Thai Kitchen

Reviewed 19 July 2014

I had a curry dish. By husband had a fried rice dish. The curry was much better. This is an okay place for a quick lunch. It's one of those Asian style buffets where the food is already made up.

Reviewed 15 July 2014

We waited for the restaurant to open at 5 pm and were treated to a delicious dinner. The restaurant was delightfully simple and each table had fresh flowers. There was ample room between tables and it felt very comfortable. Our order was taken quickly and the spicyness scale was explained and the food was perfect. I had the Mee Katee which is rice noodles, coconut milk, red curry and ground peanuts served over spinach and Ben sprouts. I never had anything like it; it was wonderful and creamy with a taste hard to describe. It was hard to stop eating when I was full, but the portions were very large with LOTS of shrimpand I took the leftovers back with me. My wife had the ginger, coconut sauce curry with pork. That too was wonderful and again leftovers from the generous portions.
I certainly will return there and highly recommend it.

Reviewed 26 June 2014

They had a nice little buffet and let my 10-year-old taste the noodles before she ordered them. I was thrilled to have something tasty after the bland meals that I'd had in Friday Harbor.

Reviewed 24 June 2014

We eat a lot of Thai food in the SF Bay Area, and the Ginger Coconut red curry with tofu & veggetables...was definitely the best red curry we have *ever* had. It was obviously homemade with all fresh spices (so ginger-y!) and vegetables cooked to crisp perfection. It was thick, practically a pudding, and I loved every bite of it. We went for dinner, when it is not buffet style, and ordered off a menu. I wish I could get curry this good every time I go out for Thai at home! And it was a large serving, easily serves two. I asked for extra chili because my husband doesn't like the heat, and she happily accommodated. Excellent food, good service, great prices. What are you waiting for?