“Excellent Thai Food at a good price”

Golden Triangle Thai Kitchen
Ranked #25 of 67 Restaurants in Friday Harbor
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 19 August 2014

We like Thai food, and wereimpressed with the good food at Golden Triangle. We had the Tom Kar soup with chicken, the stuffed chicken wing, and a curry dish. All were well prepared. The service was quite good given how crowded they were.

We would gladly eat here again when visiting Friday Harbor next time.

Reviewed 9 August 2014

Why would anyone eat at those overpriced places near the ferry landing when this little gem is one block away? We had a lovely appetizer and then the Panang Curry Halibut with a tasty, spicy sauce and large hunks of impeccably fresh halibut. The serving was large enough for the two of us and the price was $19.95. A real bargain for halibut by our standards.
There is also a good selection of beer and wine so dinner need not be alcohol free.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

Ran in here to get a quick bite for lunch while waiting for the ferry. Food was served cafeteria style and getting the meal to go was no problem. The chicken egg roll was one of the best I have ever had- cooked to perfection and very fresh. Also nice to have Pad Thai as a choice instead of just rice as a side. Fast and friendly service.

Reviewed 19 July 2014

I had a curry dish. By husband had a fried rice dish. The curry was much better. This is an okay place for a quick lunch. It's one of those Asian style buffets where the food is already made up.

Reviewed 15 July 2014

We waited for the restaurant to open at 5 pm and were treated to a delicious dinner. The restaurant was delightfully simple and each table had fresh flowers. There was ample room between tables and it felt very comfortable. Our order was taken quickly and the spicyness scale was explained and the food was perfect. I had the Mee Katee which is rice noodles, coconut milk, red curry and ground peanuts served over spinach and Ben sprouts. I never had anything like it; it was wonderful and creamy with a taste hard to describe. It was hard to stop eating when I was full, but the portions were very large with LOTS of shrimpand I took the leftovers back with me. My wife had the ginger, coconut sauce curry with pork. That too was wonderful and again leftovers from the generous portions.
I certainly will return there and highly recommend it.