“A Great Lunch”

Haley's Sports Bar & Grill
Washington
“A Great Lunch”
Reviewed 12 July 2014

We stopped here after walking the length of town on a very hot day and I'm glad we did. The service was quick and the food good. My husband had a pizza (very good, not greasy at all) and I had a blue cheese salad that was one of the best salads I've had at a restaurant in a long time. My grandson had the kids hamburger sliders that looked yummy. What I really appreciated was the quickness our check was given to us after we were through with lunch. I hate sitting and waiting for my check. I would recommend this restaurant and would go back again if I am in the area.

• Visited July 2014

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Pretty good place”
Reviewed 5 July 2014

Came here to watch the US World Cup game after recommendation from my hotel. I was impressed how nice the place looked on top of having very large TVs. There were quite a few families there too to watch the game. So it had a neighborhood/family atmosphere. The service was very good. My waitress was quick and helpful. I had the cheeseburger and it wasn't bad. This is more than just a bar. Quality atmosphere and place.

• Visited June 2014
Blaine, Washington
“Food is good, service is good, too”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Honestly, I'd give Haley's five stars if I'd had consistent levels of service and food quality. The past few visits have been a marked improvement on the "just average" experiences we'd had a few months ago.
I stand by their burgers and sandwiches, 100%. Can't go wrong with any of the ones on the menu.

Visited June 2014
Chino, California
“Nice Place”
Reviewed 8 May 2014

The service was good and we had the soup & salad for lunch. The clam chowder was good, lots of clams but a little spicy.

Visited May 2014
Richmond, Virginia
“Pizza!”
Reviewed 18 March 2014

The Pizza we had here was excellent, The service was excellent, but I would shy away from the fish out of season.

Visited March 2014