Open today: 10:00 - 20:00
Review Highlights
Unique experience for the entire family

A madcap adventure through a vivid multimedia museum. A visual feast with Multiple rooms to... read more

Reviewed today

from US$110.00
from US$60.00
from US$110.00
1,942 results
All reviews all ages bowling alley fun house alice in wonderland story line haunted house rabbit hole secret passages art experience refrigerator door acid trip sensory overload every corner great for kids unlike anything kids and adults any age
Reviewed today via mobile

A madcap adventure through a vivid
multimedia museum. A visual feast with
Multiple rooms to explore. Art, lights, sounds
and optical illusions. Fun for all ages and
highly recommended.

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

A surprise around every corner. Loved it. I just meandered without trying to solve the mystery, just find every hidden space.

Reviewed 2 days ago

This place is unique. Its fanciful, imaginative, wild, surreal and exhilarating. You wander about in a dream. Fun for all ages.

Reviewed 2 days ago

I planned to do my bachelorette party in Santa Fe so Meow Wolf was definitely on the agenda! My group planned my bachelorette party about three months in advance to accommodate 10 people's schedules. Although Meow Wolf's calendar was not updated to reflect the months we'd be in Santa Fe, we went ahead and purchased 10 Meow Wolf tickets since they are not date-specific. Meow Wolf's website only displays regular and holiday hours. My group already scheduled airfare as well.

About a month and a half before our trip to Santa Fe the Meow Wolf calendar still had not been updated, so I reached out via email to Meow Wolf to ask what would be happening during the time my group was going to be in town. Days later I received a response that basically said 'oh no, those dates we're closed for renovations.' There was no attempt to apologize or refund. About two weeks after this incident the Meow Wolf calendar was updated to say they'd be closed a full two days for renovations.

The bands at Meow Wolf the night we ended up going were mediocre and I typically like screaming girl bands. After leaving Meow Wolf we found ourselves having a blast at BOXCAR and dancing the rest of the night away.

TL;DR
Meow Wolf tickets are not date specific. Meow Wolf was planning to be closed on the dates I was planning to fly to Santa Fe, and this was not reflected anywhere on their website until it was late. My group rescheduling everything to go to Meow Wolf which was super lame.

Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

We have wanted to visit Meow Wolf for sometime and decided to head out there for our anniversary. This is an amazing fantasy trip that you can spend most of the day wandering through and see something fantastic in every corner. We went in the morning for a couple of hours, left, had lunch, and returned for several more hours to find so many more rooms that we had missed the first go round. It’s worth spending the day there as your ticket is good for the entire day. My husband dubbed it Burning Man in a bowling alley! Don’t miss it if you are in Santa Fe.

Reviewed 4 days ago

We decided to embark in this weird, crazy adventure and truly enjoyed it!
What an amazing work of art!! Lots of credit to all artists who put this together!!
This is a really cool place for all ages. Maybe a little weird and hard for kids to understand this type of art..? We did enjoy everything and got so exhausted after a while :)
The only thing I didn't enjoy was the two or three girls hanging in there making weird noises and acting retard... Maybe this is part of the story; not sure, but was a little weird to me listening and seen them acting that crazy every time we passed by the are they were located. Other than that I highly recommend visiting the Meow Wolf!

Reviewed 1 week ago

Equally amazing for kids and adults. There's a mystery to solve at the House of Eternal Return, but don't worry if you're no good at mysteries. The vast majority of us don't give a hoot about it within five minutes of exploring this incredible place. From sliding through an ordinary dryer that turns out to be a portal to another multiverse through playing a light harp, every tiny corner holds a surprise to the senses. Take a "five hour energy" drink if you want to keep up with your kids!!! Well worth it the visit. Only tiny little downside - beware of buying tickets in advance - they're only good for a month.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

This place is insanely crazy, in a great way. Words and pictures don’t do it justice. Think of Alice in Wonderland meets a mild haunted house meets a crazy acid trip (not that I would exactly know lol). We went on a Sunday evening and it wasn’t too busy to explore. Not cheap, but totally worth it while you are in town. Also, buy the $1 3D glasses when you pay for your admission. Even if you only wear them for the first half or off and on they really help enhance the experience. My husband and I are not artsy people and even we felt like kids exploring a fantasyland.

Reviewed 1 week ago

this type of inter action experience will be the latest innovation to spread to other cites you can spend alll day in there doing amazing things i can't wait until they come to san antonio texas

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

You cannot prepare yourself for the mind blowing scenarios beyond the entrance of this building. So many freaky ideas come to life here. If you have kids, keep track of them carefully. It's easy to wander away and I saw a few people looking for their family members.