Like other guests, we started at a downtown Santa Fe hotel to really take in the Plaza and it's attractions. At the end of our stay we booked three nights here to get away and relax a little more. This plan worked perfectly and I recommend to all considering a Santa Fe trip.
Overall, we found this hotel stunning. A different design with Villa style rooms horizontally arranged, it fit the style of the area well. Our room had a huge bed and bathroom (the latter of which my wife still pines for) and a nice little patio area. Also, coffee machines and whatever you could need in the minibar.
Restaurant and bar (Terra) and both top notch. You should have a meal at Terra before you go, was on top 3 meals of my whole trip. Spa area was also very nice, they seem to have every sort of procedure you could want. Heated pool and hot tub looked nice but it was way too cold.
What I really think puts this hotel over the top is the Guest Services crew, particularly the crew that drives you in the shuttle to town and back. This "shuttle" mind you, is luxury SUVs that make you feel like a king. They were able to take us in town and back whenever we needed as long as we called the number. They were prompt, courteous, and exceptional.
The one and only thing I would correct, is to make their WiFi Internet policy more clear, having an easy and free Wi-Fi signal is par for the course these days, the hotel should get on board. A minor quibble though compared to everything else.
I don't tend to stay in this type of hotel often, as I don't think you always get what you pay for. This hotel is an exception, kudos to this staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Under grand skies and infinite stars, rediscover your inner artist in our intimate escape from the ordinary – nestled in a high-mountain desert landscape, minutes from the magic of Santa Fe, New Mexico. Set in 57 unspoiled acres tucked gently into the Sangre de Cristo foothills, Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe is just 10 minutes from Santa Fe’s galleries, shops and distinctive architecture. The Resort offers 65 casita guest rooms and suites, each with its own fireplace and private terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Agoda, Booking.com, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Encantado, An Auberge Hotel Santa Fe
- Encantado Hotel Santa Fe
- Encantado Resort Santa Fe
- Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe New Mexico