The staff in the hotel, restaurant, and everywhere tripped over themselves to be of help and knew our names after being there a day or so. They did everything they could to make our stay pleasant and enjoyable. We ate a number of meals in the bar area, and the food was delicious. The breakfasts, which were included in our package, were scrumptious. The health club and spa were beautiful, clean, and pretty empty. There are only about 70 casitas here, so it's hard for anything other than the main restaurant to be crowded and that would occur only at dinner. Great place to get away, with lots of fun things to do in the area. The rooms had a fireplace, and they had activities for the kids including making so'mores at the outdoor fire pit. Great views.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Under grand skies and infinite stars, rediscover your inner artist in our intimate escape from the ordinary – nestled in a high-mountain desert landscape, minutes from the magic of Santa Fe, New Mexico. Set in 57 unspoiled acres tucked gently into the Sangre de Cristo foothills, Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe is just 10 minutes from Santa Fe’s galleries, shops and distinctive architecture. The Resort offers 65 casita guest rooms and suites, each with its own fireplace and private terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Encantado, An Auberge Hotel Santa Fe
- Encantado Hotel Santa Fe
- Encantado Resort Santa Fe
- Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe New Mexico