We stayed for 3 nights as part of a road trip across New Mexico. The resort is about a 15 minute drive from downtown Santa Fe, but we couldn't have been happier with the beautiful location. It was quiet with lovely scenic views, and we really liked the private hiking trail--Camino Encantado. On our first night at the resort, we had dinner plans downtown and were very grateful for the complimentary SUV service to the restaurant and back. Our driver was super flexible with our pick-up time which was awesome! Thank you! Even though we had a car, we were able to have a couple of cocktails knowing that we wouldn't have to navigate through an unknown town at night. Another one of our nights there, we had planned on drinks at the bar followed by dinner at Terra, but the vibe at the bar (with great sunset views and a fire pit on the patio) was so relaxing that we ended up staying for dinner, which was delicious. Highly recommend the blue corn trout fish and chips! Also loved our room. The fireplaces (one indoor, one outdoor) definitely got a lot of use and the soaking tub was amazing. All of the staff members we encountered were very warm and welcoming. Likewise, the other guests all seemed chilled-out and happy! Overall, such a relaxing place, can't wait to return in the summer to use what looked like a great pool area!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Under grand skies and infinite stars, rediscover your inner artist in our intimate escape from the ordinary – nestled in a high-mountain desert landscape, minutes from the magic of Santa Fe, New Mexico. Set in 57 unspoiled acres tucked gently into the Sangre de Cristo foothills, Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe is just 10 minutes from Santa Fe’s galleries, shops and distinctive architecture. The Resort offers 65 casita guest rooms and suites, each with its own fireplace and private terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda and TravelUp so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Encantado, An Auberge Hotel Santa Fe
- Encantado Hotel Santa Fe
- Encantado Resort Santa Fe
- Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe New Mexico