The hotel and staff are perfect in every way , the hotel is an enclave close to the hubble and bubble of Santa Fe but feels remote and relaxing ?
The Four Seasons gives you the best of all worlds ,peace tranquility excellent friendly service good food in fact all you could want very close to the SF opera and down town Santa Fe one of the worlds greatest centers of art .
The rooms are spacious and the housekeeping very good ,avery nice feature is a fireplace in the room and some with them also on the private patio.
I would have no hesitation recommending everything this hotel has to offer to any visitor to this part of New Mexico .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Under grand skies and infinite stars, rediscover your inner artist in our intimate escape from the ordinary – nestled in a high-mountain desert landscape, minutes from the magic of Santa Fe, New Mexico. Set in 57 unspoiled acres tucked gently into the Sangre de Cristo foothills, Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe is just 10 minutes from Santa Fe’s galleries, shops and distinctive architecture. The Resort offers 65 casita guest rooms and suites, each with its own fireplace and private terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Ebookers, Priceline, TravelUp, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Encantado, An Auberge Hotel Santa Fe
- Encantado Hotel Santa Fe
- Encantado Resort Santa Fe
- Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe New Mexico