Four Seasons Rancho Encantado provided excellent accommodations during our recent visit to New Mexico. The location is conveniently located near Santa Fe (you need a car - hotel shuttle service is infrequent) and the property setting is wonderful. WIth spectacular views, beautiful landscaping and spacious guest rooms, the resort is outstanding.
Our room was spacious and we enjoyed a huge, luxurious bathroom - with heated floors, a soaking tub and an amazing shower. The fitness center gets a 5-Star rating and it was never busy - often felt like our own personal gym. The outdoor pool area is a terrific place to take in the sun, read, relax and enjoy the New Mexican sunshine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Under grand skies and infinite stars, rediscover your inner artist in our intimate escape from the ordinary – nestled in a high-mountain desert landscape, minutes from the magic of Santa Fe, New Mexico. Set in 57 unspoiled acres tucked gently into the Sangre de Cristo foothills, Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe is just 10 minutes from Santa Fe’s galleries, shops and distinctive architecture. The Resort offers 65 casita guest rooms and suites, each with its own fireplace and private terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Encantado, An Auberge Hotel Santa Fe
- Encantado Hotel Santa Fe
- Encantado Resort Santa Fe
- Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe New Mexico