We stayed only one night on a week-long jaunt from hotel to hotel, so we likely did not see everything that others have. Front desk and door personnel were very nice, well trained and helpful. Bar service was excellent, too.
The room was one of four in a casita, though for all I know, we might have been the only occupants. In any event, it was quiet. the only exception was the ceiling fan, which had two speeds - off, and thunderous jet blast. Yes, the view is largely scrub trees and brush, with mountains a few miles off, but that is what Santa Fe is, so I have no issues there. The sunset from the balcony was one of the most spectacular I have ever seen. Air conditioning could have been more robust (it was in the 90s in Santa Fe that week)
There is a hiking trail on the property, which you can take for a quick morning mile, or can detour for a longer hike. Gym is first rate, too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Under grand skies and infinite stars, rediscover your inner artist in our intimate escape from the ordinary – nestled in a high-mountain desert landscape, minutes from the magic of Santa Fe, New Mexico. Set in 57 unspoiled acres tucked gently into the Sangre de Cristo foothills, Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe is just 10 minutes from Santa Fe’s galleries, shops and distinctive architecture. The Resort offers 65 casita guest rooms and suites, each with its own fireplace and private terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ebookers, Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Encantado, An Auberge Hotel Santa Fe
- Encantado Hotel Santa Fe
- Encantado Resort Santa Fe
- Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe New Mexico