We stayed at this property for three nights in June 2014 and really enjoyed it. The concierge did a wonderful job of arranging delivery of our rental car directly to the resort, saving us a trip to the other side of the Santa Fe area to pick it up. We also really enjoyed the free, one-day rental of a Mercedes convertible that we used to take a beautiful drive to Taos.
The casitas have all you'd expect at a Four Seasons, although the standard rooms would be a bit cramped for a family of four (we're a family of three). The restaurant was excellent, and room service arrived with our breakfast on the last day in about ten minutes.
I'd also recommend taking the hike around the hotel grounds for some marvelous views.
On the whole, I would highly recommend the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Under grand skies and infinite stars, rediscover your inner artist in our intimate escape from the ordinary – nestled in a high-mountain desert landscape, minutes from the magic of Santa Fe, New Mexico. Set in 57 unspoiled acres tucked gently into the Sangre de Cristo foothills, Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe is just 10 minutes from Santa Fe’s galleries, shops and distinctive architecture. The Resort offers 65 casita guest rooms and suites, each with its own fireplace and private terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Ebookers, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, TravelUp, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Encantado, An Auberge Hotel Santa Fe
- Encantado Hotel Santa Fe
- Encantado Resort Santa Fe
- Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe New Mexico