What a delightful getaway retreat location! Well appointed with beautiful Native American decor, delightful and accommodating staff, unheard of free parking and free wi-fi compared to other prime Santa Fe hotels located close to plaza, and great coffee/tea, cocoa station set up near elevator on our floor. Located not far from "The Plaza", easy walk or take free shuttle service in a unique purple vehicle. Hotel we usually stay at was sold out but this will now be our regular annual stop!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering spacious accommodations along with cultural activities, this Native American-owned hotel is situated in Santa Fe's Railyard District and features exceptional on-site spa services and gourmet dining options. Hotel Santa Fe offers a unique cultural experience with on-site ceremonial dance performances, historical storytelling and an on-site gift shop featuring hand-made crafts. Guests can also enjoy relaxing around the outdoor fireplace and listening to live Native American music. Guests at the Hotel Santa Fe can also enjoy Native American-inspired cuisine at the on-site Amaya Restaurant or unique cocktails at Amaya Bar. The hotel also features an outdoor swimming pool and lush outdoor gardens. In the area surrounding the Hotel Santa Fe, guests can easily discover a number of art galleries, museums and restaurants. Historic downtown Santa Fe is also located only a short distance away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Santa Fe & Hacienda Santa Fe
- Hotel Santa Fe And Hacienda And Spa
- Hotel Santa Fe New Mexico