WOW! I have never experienced better service. I travel frequently on business and was lucky enough to enjoy a weekend vacation with my significant other in Santa Fe a few weeks ago. Having stayed at luxury hotels all over the country, I must say that the Hotel Santa Fe's polite and friendly staff is incredible. If you book a room in the Hacienda, there is 24 hour butler service!!
This establishment is comfortable and elegant - everything you are looking for in a weekend away. Gorgeous spa – seriously, the entrance is a shimmering crystal wall and the interior is decorated with soothing materials and a cloud motif that literally makes you feel like you're in heaven. Rooms are spacious and filled with tasteful western décor. There is ample parking (which is not guaranteed at other locations so close to the Plaza). They provide all of the amenities of a large hotel chain with the attention to detail and client focus of a small bed and breakfast.
The Hotel Santa Fe is within walking distance of nearly everything, however they provide complementary shuttle service all over town - all you have to do is ask the front desk and 10 minutes later you'll be whisked away in one of their signature purple taxis.
I was so impressed - I cannot wait to get back to Santa Fe and to this fabulous hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering spacious accommodations along with cultural activities, this Native American-owned hotel is situated in Santa Fe's Railyard District and features exceptional on-site spa services and gourmet dining options. Hotel Santa Fe offers a unique cultural experience with on-site ceremonial dance performances, historical storytelling and an on-site gift shop featuring hand-made crafts. Guests can also enjoy relaxing around the outdoor fireplace and listening to live Native American music. Guests at the Hotel Santa Fe can also enjoy Native American-inspired cuisine at the on-site Amaya Restaurant or unique cocktails at Amaya Bar. The hotel also features an outdoor swimming pool and lush outdoor gardens. In the area surrounding the Hotel Santa Fe, guests can easily discover a number of art galleries, museums and restaurants. Historic downtown Santa Fe is also located only a short distance away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Santa Fe & Hacienda Santa Fe
- Hotel Santa Fe And Hacienda And Spa
- Hotel Santa Fe New Mexico