I spent the night here on my honeymoon. We were doing a road trip from Dallas and the hotel caught our attention based on good reviews. We really were hoping to avoid chain hotels and stay places that felt unique to the area. I am so happy we decided to stay here. The customer service was top notch: Gabe checked us in and was very nice and helpful. He provided us with a map and information on things to see and do. We stayed in a junior suite and it was perfect for us. We had a little balcony overlooking the courtyard and a cozy living room. I also was glad to see it had a nice desk where I could complete an assignment at. The decor was interesting and warm. I liked that the hotel had a few notes that emphasized being "green", but it wasn't preachy or in your face. Soaps smelled great! Even though it was supposed to snow that night, we were able to use the outdoor pool and hot tub. Felt great after our long drive. The food at the hotel's Amaya was also fantastic and it had the intimate atmosphere I was hoping for. I had the beet salad for brunch and (no exaggeration) it was the best salad I have ever had.
Prior to coming to this hotel, my husband had always said he would never go skiing with my ski- happy family because he hates the cold. Now he says he will try skiing, but only if we stay at this hotel during the ski trips. Hearing him say this made my whole trip! We will definately be back. Thanks!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering spacious accommodations along with cultural activities, this Native American-owned hotel is situated in Santa Fe's Railyard District and features exceptional on-site spa services and gourmet dining options. Hotel Santa Fe offers a unique cultural experience with on-site ceremonial dance performances, historical storytelling and an on-site gift shop featuring hand-made crafts. Guests can also enjoy relaxing around the outdoor fireplace and listening to live Native American music. Guests at the Hotel Santa Fe can also enjoy Native American-inspired cuisine at the on-site Amaya Restaurant or unique cocktails at Amaya Bar. The hotel also features an outdoor swimming pool and lush outdoor gardens. In the area surrounding the Hotel Santa Fe, guests can easily discover a number of art galleries, museums and restaurants. Historic downtown Santa Fe is also located only a short distance away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Santa Fe And Hacienda And Spa
- Hotel Santa Fe & Hacienda Santa Fe
- Hotel Santa Fe New Mexico