We stayed in August 2013, room was very clean, comfortable and featured a very large bathroom (Note we were in the Hacienda part of the Hotel) Location is good right across the street from the Railyard district and a 10 minute walk to the plaza. But the best part of the stay was the happy hour upstairs in one of the suites from 4 to 7 pm every evening, sitting outside watching the sunset and then walking to one of favorite restaurants for dinner. Would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering spacious accommodations along with cultural activities, this Native American-owned hotel is situated in Santa Fe's Railyard District and features exceptional on-site spa services and gourmet dining options. Hotel Santa Fe offers a unique cultural experience with on-site ceremonial dance performances, historical storytelling and an on-site gift shop featuring hand-made crafts. Guests can also enjoy relaxing around the outdoor fireplace and listening to live Native American music. Guests at the Hotel Santa Fe can also enjoy Native American-inspired cuisine at the on-site Amaya Restaurant or unique cocktails at Amaya Bar. The hotel also features an outdoor swimming pool and lush outdoor gardens. In the area surrounding the Hotel Santa Fe, guests can easily discover a number of art galleries, museums and restaurants. Historic downtown Santa Fe is also located only a short distance away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Santa Fe & Hacienda Santa Fe
- Hotel Santa Fe And Hacienda And Spa
- Hotel Santa Fe New Mexico