Hotel Santa Fe Soothes the Weary Traveler
Hotel Santa Fe has the healing power to soothe the savage beast that lurks inside the weary traveler. I arrived at the hotel in a fairly disgruntled state and the true litmus test of a great hotel is the ability to change my attitude in a matter of minutes. The warmth and hospitality of the front desk staff, the owner, Paul, the Hacienda Butler, Peter, all conspired to shift my disgruntled mental state to cheerful wellbeing.
My king bedroom in the Hacienda building was very attractively furnished—super comfortable bed and quality bedding. As the only Native American owned hotel in Santa Fe, the furnishings and art work are harmonious and generously displayed— Kiva style fireplace, fine hand crafted furnishings and luxury bathroom amenities. I honestly can’t find one detail that has been overlooked, including New Mexico art books in room.
Pet friendly plus! Owner, Paul’s canine mascot, Herman meets and greets at the front desk and we were offered dog cookies, pet waste bags and a map of the hotel’s Puppy Professional Park (where doggies do their business).
We had a wonderful dinner in the (full)bar section of the Amaya Restaurant where my furry companion was able to join me. Sophie, French restaurant manager adds a cosmopolitan air and European hospitality and new employee, Birdy, made a Cosmopolitan extraordinaire.
Families definitely feel welcome here but there is a wonderful sophistication still to be savored.
In warmer weather, guests are able to relax and enjoy the outdoor swimming pool, hot tub and dining area patio.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering spacious accommodations along with cultural activities, this Native American-owned hotel is situated in Santa Fe's Railyard District and features exceptional on-site spa services and gourmet dining options. Hotel Santa Fe offers a unique cultural experience with on-site ceremonial dance performances, historical storytelling and an on-site gift shop featuring hand-made crafts. Guests can also enjoy relaxing around the outdoor fireplace and listening to live Native American music. Guests at the Hotel Santa Fe can also enjoy Native American-inspired cuisine at the on-site Amaya Restaurant or unique cocktails at Amaya Bar. The hotel also features an outdoor swimming pool and lush outdoor gardens. In the area surrounding the Hotel Santa Fe, guests can easily discover a number of art galleries, museums and restaurants. Historic downtown Santa Fe is also located only a short distance away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Santa Fe & Hacienda Santa Fe
- Hotel Santa Fe And Hacienda And Spa
- Hotel Santa Fe New Mexico