We decided to visit Santa Fe for the forth of July-- this hotel was a great find! It's about 3/4 mile from the plaza, but a great walk and we got to see more shops and gallaries I hadn't seen before. The atmosphere of the hotel was great-- beautiful art and statues-- around happy hour there was some native American drumming and dancing, which my kids loved! Later there was flute playing in the longe--also fun to hear.
The staff was so helpful and kind. There was coffee service on every floor-- which my husband loved! The work out room is over in the spa (I did not have a service, but, boy was it a beautiful spa!). We stayed in a king suite with a fold out sofa-- great for the family!
I am not really one to write reviews on these site, but I was very, very impressed with this hotel and it's staff! We will be staying here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering spacious accommodations along with cultural activities, this Native American-owned hotel is situated in Santa Fe's Railyard District and features exceptional on-site spa services and gourmet dining options. Hotel Santa Fe offers a unique cultural experience with on-site ceremonial dance performances, historical storytelling and an on-site gift shop featuring hand-made crafts. Guests can also enjoy relaxing around the outdoor fireplace and listening to live Native American music. Guests at the Hotel Santa Fe can also enjoy Native American-inspired cuisine at the on-site Amaya Restaurant or unique cocktails at Amaya Bar. The hotel also features an outdoor swimming pool and lush outdoor gardens. In the area surrounding the Hotel Santa Fe, guests can easily discover a number of art galleries, museums and restaurants. Historic downtown Santa Fe is also located only a short distance away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Priceline, Ebookers, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Santa Fe & Hacienda Santa Fe
- Hotel Santa Fe And Hacienda And Spa
- Hotel Santa Fe New Mexico