Santa Fe is a walking town inside the Paseo. Hotel Santa Fe is very near the Paseo on the west side, so quite a walk from the concentration of galleries on Canyon Drive. Fortunately they have an excellent shuttle service, which is also great when you want to have wine or margaritas with your dinner, or avoid paid parking lots a little closer in. Last night our driver made an impromptu stop at the Haagen Daz shop to drop off shuttle passengers who decided they needed dessert. He dropped the rest of us at the hotel and swung back to pick up the ice cream adventurers. Great service! The hotel is charming. A Native American flute player in the lobby lounge on weekend evenings, and coffee/tea station near the elevator on each floor are great amenities. We got a deal on a suite and enjoyed it. Just don't go for the continental breakfast here. It's hard to make oatmeal this bad, even for $11. Otherwise, however, this can be a lovely, more affordable close-in lodging option.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering spacious accommodations along with cultural activities, this Native American-owned hotel is situated in Santa Fe's Railyard District and features exceptional on-site spa services and gourmet dining options. Hotel Santa Fe offers a unique cultural experience with on-site ceremonial dance performances, historical storytelling and an on-site gift shop featuring hand-made crafts. Guests can also enjoy relaxing around the outdoor fireplace and listening to live Native American music. Guests at the Hotel Santa Fe can also enjoy Native American-inspired cuisine at the on-site Amaya Restaurant or unique cocktails at Amaya Bar. The hotel also features an outdoor swimming pool and lush outdoor gardens. In the area surrounding the Hotel Santa Fe, guests can easily discover a number of art galleries, museums and restaurants. Historic downtown Santa Fe is also located only a short distance away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HRS, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Santa Fe & Hacienda Santa Fe
- Hotel Santa Fe And Hacienda And Spa
- Hotel Santa Fe New Mexico