Service was spot on from the reservation process to the end of the stay. I found the location to be almost perfect - Canyon Road is a block away and still close enough to the plaza (5 minute walk) to hear the church bells.
Rooms are functional and well decorated. I'd agree the walls are pretty thin - but it's not exactly the Animal House crowd staying here, so it wasn't a big deal. As far as street noise - I couldn't hear any from my room. There are several different styles and sizes of rooms. The website was sufficient for me to make my choice, but if you are particular - I'd call the property before booking. They'll go out of their way to make sure you are satisfied.
Manager's Happy Hour and the morning breakfast were both nice extras. Overall an excellent experience and a great home base for a stay in Santa Fe.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the heart of Santa Fe, New Mexico, between the historic Plaza and the art-filled galleries of Canyon Road, the Inn on the Alameda is the ideal downtown Santa Fe lodging location. With this cozy inn as your home base, you can explore our town’s unique attractions, unique museums, fine dining, distinctive boutiques and local festivities. An ample continental breakfast with organic. vegan and gluten-free selections is included with every stay, as is a relaxing afternoon wine hour daily. Wi-fi and parking are always free, and one pet under 30# is welcome with a nightly fee in pet-specific rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Inn on the Alameda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn On The Alameda Hotel Santa Fe
- Hotel On The Alameda
- On The Alameda Hotel
- Inn Alameda
- Inn On The Alameda Santa Fe, New Mexico