We stayed at the property for two nights. We loved the location. However, the room was pretty spendy for what we received. We had a king bed, a kiva fireplace, and a small patio. The furnishing were undistinguishable and the walls were very plain. The bathroom was basic as well. In reality, this room was not that far from a Holiday Inn in decor, size, or amenities. All this for a pretty hefty price tag (just under $300 a night).
The property was lovely. Parking and internet were free and breakfast was included.
I probably would explore other options for a return visit to Santa Fe. I just did not find the value in this particular room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the heart of Santa Fe, New Mexico, between the historic Plaza and the art-filled galleries of Canyon Road, the Inn on the Alameda is the ideal downtown Santa Fe lodging location. With this cozy inn as your home base, you can explore our town’s unique attractions, unique museums, fine dining, distinctive boutiques and local festivities. An ample continental breakfast with organic. vegan and gluten-free selections is included with every stay, as is a relaxing afternoon wine hour daily. Wi-fi and parking are always free, and one pet under 30# is welcome with a nightly fee in pet-specific rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Inn on the Alameda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn On The Alameda Hotel Santa Fe
- Hotel On The Alameda
- On The Alameda Hotel
- Inn Alameda
- Inn On The Alameda Santa Fe, New Mexico