We stayed ten days at the Inn. The staff is excellent. Special thanks to Diane who gave us great restaurant suggestions, made reservations, gave us suggestions of how best to use our time, etc. We used the van service in the evening. The room was comfortable. Next time I will have a room that has a window we can open for fresh air. Disappointment: Coffee was very weak and the breakfast did not change. We where there ten days so I might be asking too much. Return: Yes for the great service. . . .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the heart of Santa Fe, New Mexico, between the historic Plaza and the art-filled galleries of Canyon Road, the Inn on the Alameda is the ideal downtown Santa Fe lodging location. With this cozy inn as your home base, you can explore our town’s unique attractions, unique museums, fine dining, distinctive boutiques and local festivities. An ample continental breakfast with organic. vegan and gluten-free selections is included with every stay, as is a relaxing afternoon wine hour daily. Wi-fi and parking are always free, and one pet under 30# is welcome with a nightly fee in pet-specific rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, getaroom.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Inn on the Alameda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn On The Alameda Hotel Santa Fe
- Hotel On The Alameda
- On The Alameda Hotel
- Inn Alameda
- Inn On The Alameda Santa Fe, New Mexico