We booked this hotel to accommodate our wedding guests in May of 2014. Annie Ritchie, at the Inn, booked our 30 room block and gave us the best service anyone could ask for. She and her team treated us and our out-of-state guests with the utmost respect and provided us with the best in customer service. She took care of all of our requests and communicated with us weekly with updates. Once we arrived, the staff at the front desk including Diane & Jose were so pleased to help us with our check-in and helped us all with our needs. Our rooms were very clean and comfortable and the patios and balconies were very much appreciated. The bathrooms were always clean and the towels soft, robes were very nice and even the bath products were all very good. Our guests loved the 4pm wine and cheese social. The new chef, Jen at the Agoyo Lounge (restaurant & bar within the Inn) put together one of the best beet salads I've ever had. Her beef tenderloin carpaccio was awesome. Thank you Jen and Annie for our special event - you knocked it out of the park! The staff serving the morning breakfast were so much fun and they made our mornings start off great. The free shuttle was used by our guests and the drivers were both helpful and friendly. House keeping was friendly and efficient. The parking was plentiful, the grounds were very clean and picturesque & the location is superb. We could have stayed at any number of places but the moment we walked in the front door we felt the spirit of the staff and the pride in their work - and we did not have to look any further for our host hotel. Kudos to the owners of this hotel for running a well oiled machine. We will be back !
Wayne & Jerry - Dallas, TX.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the heart of Santa Fe, New Mexico, between the historic Plaza and the art-filled galleries of Canyon Road, the Inn on the Alameda is the ideal downtown Santa Fe lodging location. With this cozy inn as your home base, you can explore our town’s unique attractions, unique museums, fine dining, distinctive boutiques and local festivities. An ample continental breakfast with organic. vegan and gluten-free selections is included with every stay, as is a relaxing afternoon wine hour daily. Wi-fi and parking are always free, and one pet under 30# is welcome with a nightly fee in pet-specific rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Expedia, Evoline ltd, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Inn on the Alameda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn On The Alameda Hotel Santa Fe
- Hotel On The Alameda
- On The Alameda Hotel
- Inn Alameda
- Inn On The Alameda Santa Fe, New Mexico