I spent a long weekend at the Inn on the Alameda with a friend for a girlfriends getaway. There are lots of great things about this hotel. The rooms are comfortable and the beds are very comfortable. The closet is kind of narrow, but there were plenty of hangers. The decor is southwest and felt authentic. The bathroom is small and the amenities are limited to shampoo, conditioner and lotion. The towels are the nicest I've had anywhere at any price point. The shower however had the worst pressure of anywhere. It took at least twice as long to shower because of this. The wine and cheese hour was very nice and the wine was decent with several choices. The included breakfast was mediocre. There was a decent French toast casserole but they gave the tiniest piece. We chose to eat offsite for two of our three mornings. The bartender was nice and made good drinks. Honestly, everyone in Santa Fe was so nice, including all the hotel staff. Our massages included in our package were great. The complimentary shuttle was a nice surprise. The location can't be beat, close to both the Plaza and Canyon Road. The only real glitch we encountered was when checking out. We split the bill and gave them two credit cards. My charge was correct but my friend was charged one and a half times the bill. They said they would credit her when she called about it, but they told her, "That's what happens when hours split the bill. Really? The other thing that was a little frustrating was that I left my iPad charger in the room. They were happy to send it back to me, but could not tell me how much it would be. She said she had no idea. Since a new one was $20 I said never mind and just bought a new one. My fault for leaving it there, but they could be able to give you at least a ballpark of how much it will cost.
Overall we were happy with our choice of the Inn on the Alameda for our girlfriends getaway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the heart of Santa Fe, New Mexico, between the historic Plaza and the art-filled galleries of Canyon Road, the Inn on the Alameda is the ideal downtown Santa Fe lodging location. With this cozy inn as your home base, you can explore our town’s unique attractions, unique museums, fine dining, distinctive boutiques and local festivities. An ample continental breakfast with organic. vegan and gluten-free selections is included with every stay, as is a relaxing afternoon wine hour daily. Wi-fi and parking are always free, and one pet under 30# is welcome with a nightly fee in pet-specific rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Agoda and Cancelon so you can book your Inn on the Alameda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn On The Alameda Hotel Santa Fe
- Hotel On The Alameda
- On The Alameda Hotel
- Inn Alameda
- Inn On The Alameda Santa Fe, New Mexico