This is my second stay at Inn on the Almeda, and was not disappointed in any way.
Having said that I do prefer the suites on the Almeda road which have a fridge in the room t a little larger than the room we had attached to the main building, and a little more private. Breakfast meets everyone's needs I believe and the happy hour is a nice touch.
The inn is well run, not a small undertaking in a hotel this size but feels more like a boutique hotel which is a positive in my mind. Location can't be bet. Architecturally it is a interesting building with lots of hidden patios and walkways.
We will return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the heart of Santa Fe, New Mexico, between the historic Plaza and the art-filled galleries of Canyon Road, the Inn on the Alameda is the ideal downtown Santa Fe lodging location. With this cozy inn as your home base, you can explore our town’s unique attractions, unique museums, fine dining, distinctive boutiques and local festivities. An ample continental breakfast with organic. vegan and gluten-free selections is included with every stay, as is a relaxing afternoon wine hour daily. Wi-fi and parking are always free, and one pet under 30# is welcome with a nightly fee in pet-specific rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Ebookers, Odigeo, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Inn on the Alameda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn On The Alameda Hotel Santa Fe
- Hotel On The Alameda
- On The Alameda Hotel
- Inn Alameda
- Inn On The Alameda Santa Fe, New Mexico