This was our first trip to Santa Fe and we will definitely return to the Inn at Vanessie. We stayed in the Jemez room and were so pleased with the wood burning kiva fireplace at the foot of our bed. We had a 5 minute walk to the Square but didn't feel like we had to fight to park or avoid throngs of people around our Inn. If "corporate" is what you are looking for, this would not be your place. The Innkeeper greeted us with a short tour of the property and provided us with drink tickets/discount to dinner coupons. The bar was lively when we went in the evening. The dancing was in full swing at 930. The crowd was a bit on the older side (50s-60s) but we had a ball just the same. Breakfast was nice and John made sure we had everything we needed. The one downside was the shower-tiny and not made for anyone over 5"10! Hot tub was a nice bonus-we went several times and had the whole thing to ourselves.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inn at Vanessie is an award winning, authentic adobe Inn located two blocks to the Plaza area. The 11 spacious rooms are exquisitely appointed with southwest art, artifacts and textures. Amenities include private baths, fireplaces, TV/VCR/DVD, CD players, wireless internet access, telephone with voice mail, hair dryers and robes. The stunning suites have private gardens with fountains and sun rooms. Fantastic jacuzzi, happy hour at our bar Vanessie -- an Inn with a fun atmosphere! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Cancelon so you can book your Inn at Vanessie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Vanessie Hotel Santa Fe
- Inn At Vanessie Santa Fe, New Mexico