My wife and I stayed here on a one night stop in Santa Fe. It was absolutely great. The hotel is a little difficult to find (It is in West Water Street which is dissected by the Hilton so there are 2 parts to the road and the hotel is in the far western part father road). The location is fantastic just 2 blocks from the old town centre. Our arrival was very welcoming. The room was very clean, absolutely beautiful and spacious and the bathroom and shower delightful. We had the ground floor corner room nearest the restaurant. We had a fireplace with wood log fire, which we used in the evening. The bed was sumptuously comfortable. Breakfast was continental. We had dinner in the restaurant listening to a live pianist. The menu was varied and full of choice I had elk and my wife had scampi shrimp. Both meals were delicious.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inn at Vanessie is an award winning, authentic adobe Inn located two blocks to the Plaza area. The 11 spacious rooms are exquisitely appointed with southwest art, artifacts and textures. Amenities include private baths, fireplaces, TV/VCR/DVD, CD players, wireless internet access, telephone with voice mail, hair dryers and robes. The stunning suites have private gardens with fountains and sun rooms. Fantastic jacuzzi, happy hour at our bar Vanessie -- an Inn with a fun atmosphere! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Inn at Vanessie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Vanessie Hotel Santa Fe
- Inn At Vanessie Santa Fe, New Mexico