We feel so lucky to have found this Inn. The room was clean and large and tastefully appointed and the manager, Hideko, was welcoming and gracious. The piano bar next door, Vanessies, was a special treat - don't miss a night of music there! We stayed for three nights and extended our stay longer because we hated to leave. Due to an illness we did have to check out early and MaryAnn was a big help to us. All in all, this place made us feel like we were a part of the Santa Fe spirit. We will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inn at Vanessie is an award winning, authentic adobe Inn located two blocks to the Plaza area. The 11 spacious rooms are exquisitely appointed with southwest art, artifacts and textures. Amenities include private baths, fireplaces, TV/VCR/DVD, CD players, wireless internet access, telephone with voice mail, hair dryers and robes. The stunning suites have private gardens with fountains and sun rooms. Fantastic jacuzzi, happy hour at our bar Vanessie -- an Inn with a fun atmosphere! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Ebookers so you can book your Inn at Vanessie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Vanessie Hotel Santa Fe
- Inn At Vanessie Santa Fe, New Mexico