We have been going to Vanessie for a number of years even back when it was the Water Street Inn. We've stayed in several different rooms, but most often in Tesuque, which is very spacious. The bed is very comfortable once you can climb into it but I asked for a step stool, which made a big difference. I believe they need to do some TLC to the bathroom, especially the shower and vanity. Mary Ann is wonderful and willing to provide whatever she can to make your stay pleasant. We love the piano bar and Doug Montgomery is amazing. The food is good, but they can use some more help in both the restaurant and the bar. I agree with another reviewer that the breakfast menu could use a little more variety, but my husband and friend both loved the yoghurt and fruit. The location is excellent and it's very easy to walk to the Plaza, so it's perfect for visiting Indian Market.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inn at Vanessie is an award winning, authentic adobe Inn located two blocks to the Plaza area. The 11 spacious rooms are exquisitely appointed with southwest art, artifacts and textures. Amenities include private baths, fireplaces, TV/VCR/DVD, CD players, wireless internet access, telephone with voice mail, hair dryers and robes. The stunning suites have private gardens with fountains and sun rooms. Fantastic jacuzzi, happy hour at our bar Vanessie -- an Inn with a fun atmosphere! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Inn at Vanessie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Vanessie Hotel Santa Fe
- Inn At Vanessie Santa Fe, New Mexico