As a frequent visitor to Santa Fe, I know very well the overwhelming number of places to stay and the range of prices which unfortunately, seem to hover in the high end. The Water Street Inn was a great discovery due to its location-just off the plaza, its price-which was very reasonable within the Santa Fe range, the breakfast-simple, yet wonderful, the happy hour-complete with wine and snacks, and the super friendly and very accomodating staff. The room we stayed in was a delight, particularly the wood-burning kiva fireplace. Will I stay there again? Most certainly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inn at Vanessie is an award winning, authentic adobe Inn located two blocks to the Plaza area. The 11 spacious rooms are exquisitely appointed with southwest art, artifacts and textures. Amenities include private baths, fireplaces, TV/VCR/DVD, CD players, wireless internet access, telephone with voice mail, hair dryers and robes. The stunning suites have private gardens with fountains and sun rooms. Fantastic jacuzzi, happy hour at our bar Vanessie -- an Inn with a fun atmosphere! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Inn at Vanessie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Vanessie Hotel Santa Fe
- Inn At Vanessie Santa Fe, New Mexico