I've traveled to Santa Fe many times over the last four years to visit my daughter who has been in college there. Each time I've stayed at a different hotel, including some well known ones. I've never been inclined to return to any of them. I stumbled on the Water Street Inn during my next-to-the-last visit to Santa Fe and decided to book a room there on my next trip to see my daughter graduate. I was delighted with my stay there. The room was beautiful, spacious, and comfortable. Not only did they serve breakfast, they also hosted a wine and appetizer happy hour and left baked goodies in the room at night. I regret that I did not find the Water Street Inn sooner. Now that my daughter has graduated, I won't be needing to go to Santa Fe that frequently anymore. But then again, maybe I'll return just so I can stay at the Water Street Inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inn at Vanessie is an award winning, authentic adobe Inn located two blocks to the Plaza area. The 11 spacious rooms are exquisitely appointed with southwest art, artifacts and textures. Amenities include private baths, fireplaces, TV/VCR/DVD, CD players, wireless internet access, telephone with voice mail, hair dryers and robes. The stunning suites have private gardens with fountains and sun rooms. Fantastic jacuzzi, happy hour at our bar Vanessie -- an Inn with a fun atmosphere! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Inn at Vanessie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Vanessie Hotel Santa Fe
- Inn At Vanessie Santa Fe, New Mexico