Daisy, Mindy, Akiva -- all made us feel so welcome. The room (#4) was spacious and the king bed was totally comfortable. Gourmet breakfasts and lovely cocktail hours at 5 PM each day. The other guests were friendly and very social. It turned a bit colder than I expected, so Daisy kindly lent me her beautiful coat for a few days -- that's "above and beyond" in my book. We don't usually stay in the same place twice when we visit Santa Fe, but we may need to make an exception for the Water Street Inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inn at Vanessie is an award winning, authentic adobe Inn located two blocks to the Plaza area. The 11 spacious rooms are exquisitely appointed with southwest art, artifacts and textures. Amenities include private baths, fireplaces, TV/VCR/DVD, CD players, wireless internet access, telephone with voice mail, hair dryers and robes. The stunning suites have private gardens with fountains and sun rooms. Fantastic jacuzzi, happy hour at our bar Vanessie -- an Inn with a fun atmosphere! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Inn at Vanessie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Vanessie Hotel Santa Fe
- Inn At Vanessie Santa Fe, New Mexico