Thoroughly enjoyed our room, the hot breakfasts, happy hour on the deck, and the opportunity to mingle with other guests. Our room, the Tesuque, had a quiet little sunroom and courtyard which added some nice outdoor space. Its adobe style and decor warmly reflected the culture of the Santa Fe area. Water Street Inn's location is within walking distance to Old Town, the Plaza, Canyon Road, La Fonda, the outdoor market, and oh, so many shops and galleries. While we were at WSI for three days, we have to go back so we can see everything we missed, and to try the hot tub!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inn at Vanessie is an award winning, authentic adobe Inn located two blocks to the Plaza area. The 11 spacious rooms are exquisitely appointed with southwest art, artifacts and textures. Amenities include private baths, fireplaces, TV/VCR/DVD, CD players, wireless internet access, telephone with voice mail, hair dryers and robes. The stunning suites have private gardens with fountains and sun rooms. Fantastic jacuzzi, happy hour at our bar Vanessie -- an Inn with a fun atmosphere! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Inn at Vanessie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Vanessie Hotel Santa Fe
- Inn At Vanessie Santa Fe, New Mexico