We stayed here for 4 nights. I would recommend staying at least 2 nights to enjoy all the amenities at the Water Street Inn - one night is hard to really settle in. The breakfasts were of gourmet quality - excellent for you foodies! The evening happy hour was a wonderful way to wind down from a day of site seeing. Each night Daisy was there to greet us and serve up wonderful wine and light appetizers (just the right amount). The Inn has large tables in the kitchen gathering area as well as a cozy patio for guests to mingle with each other and share in each other's travel experiences!! We met some very wonderful folks at the Inn - you don't get kind of interaction with guests at a hotel setting. Virginia from Ohio
P.S. The wine at the Inn was so good we squeezed in a day trip to the winery where it is made and I joined the Black Mesa Wine Club!! Fun memories!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inn at Vanessie is an award winning, authentic adobe Inn located two blocks to the Plaza area. The 11 spacious rooms are exquisitely appointed with southwest art, artifacts and textures. Amenities include private baths, fireplaces, TV/VCR/DVD, CD players, wireless internet access, telephone with voice mail, hair dryers and robes. The stunning suites have private gardens with fountains and sun rooms. Fantastic jacuzzi, happy hour at our bar Vanessie -- an Inn with a fun atmosphere! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Inn at Vanessie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Vanessie Hotel Santa Fe
- Inn At Vanessie Santa Fe, New Mexico