We just spent a week at the Water Street Inn in Santa Fe. The rooms are attractive and comfortable. The staff of the Inn are gracious, friendly and helpful. The Inn is within walking distance of most things in downtown Santa Fe and has parking for those with cars trying to visit the many fascinating sites outside the city itself. We arrived on a friday when the daily happy hour for guests which always provides wine, cheese and chips and salsa ( and frequently other tasty snacks) is further enlivened with delicious fresh mango margaritas. The Inn serves an outstanding full breakfast every morning. The interaction of guests and staff over breakfast and drinks is one of the additional pleasures that makes this such an attractive place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inn at Vanessie is an award winning, authentic adobe Inn located two blocks to the Plaza area. The 11 spacious rooms are exquisitely appointed with southwest art, artifacts and textures. Amenities include private baths, fireplaces, TV/VCR/DVD, CD players, wireless internet access, telephone with voice mail, hair dryers and robes. The stunning suites have private gardens with fountains and sun rooms. Fantastic jacuzzi, happy hour at our bar Vanessie -- an Inn with a fun atmosphere! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Cancelon so you can book your Inn at Vanessie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Vanessie Hotel Santa Fe
- Inn At Vanessie Santa Fe, New Mexico