We spent 3 nights and 3 days in Santa Fe at this B & B. The room we had was called the Atayla suite and was not connected to the main inn. That was nice because we were served a very nice, fresh continental breakfast each morning in our room by the staff. We also enjoyed evening cocktails and appetizers on the patio and had a chance to talk with the other guests and the staff. The gals on staff were great with their recommendations for restaurants. We had great meals there, that were not overly expensive. We did stay in a room with a small enclosed sunroom and a patio, which we didn't use because it was too cold. My recommendation is not to pay for this, unless the weather is much warmer. Then it would have been great to use. However, we did use the kiva fireplace!! The temperature control was a little off. Otherwise, very nice, but small room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inn at Vanessie is an award winning, authentic adobe Inn located two blocks to the Plaza area. The 11 spacious rooms are exquisitely appointed with southwest art, artifacts and textures. Amenities include private baths, fireplaces, TV/VCR/DVD, CD players, wireless internet access, telephone with voice mail, hair dryers and robes. The stunning suites have private gardens with fountains and sun rooms. Fantastic jacuzzi, happy hour at our bar Vanessie -- an Inn with a fun atmosphere! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Expedia, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Inn at Vanessie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Vanessie Hotel Santa Fe
- Inn At Vanessie Santa Fe, New Mexico