Hilton Santa Fe Buffalo Thunder
Inn of the Governors(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
US$205
US$205
Santa Fe Sage Inn(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
US$146
US$115
  • Breakfast included
US$314
US$281
  • Pool
Hilton Santa Fe Historic Plaza(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
US$260
US$237
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Villas de Santa Fe(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
US$207
Old Santa Fe Inn(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
US$206
US$184
Las Palomas Inn Santa Fe(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
US$190
US$169
Agoda.com
Homewood Suites Santa Fe(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
US$137
US$130
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
US$90
Priceline
2,416 results
All reviewsred sageiguana cafeparrot buffetcasino floornice casinobeautiful resortindoor poolturquoise trailnative american artnew mexiconon smokinghilton santa felos alamosjunior suitefitness centerminute drivebalcony
Reviewed 12 November 2013

If the rating was only on the facility it would be a 5. It is beautiful. I found the service average. The fact that wifi is not free was a surprise, I didn't have enough Hilton points to qualify. The worse part was the tone that I was told this over the phone. I got the same tone from the front desk in the morning when I asked if there was any coffee availalbe - there is a Starbucks down the hall. We stayed a year ago at the Homewood Suites on the same property and liked it much better. It had a great breakfast(and coffee!) and the staff was very friendly. We would stay there again.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank LRMAC
Reviewed 10 November 2013

I requested a room close to the elevator and was placed in the furthest room from the elevator! And when we arrived, even though we have status with Hilton, we waited three hours beyond check in time for room assignements. The food was good, the drinks cold and the property was gorgeous. Shame they couldn't accomodate high paying guests with room assignments until almost 6 oclock.

Room Tip: Don't arrive early. Don't expect the bar to open on time. In fact, don't expect anything. Just hope for a room
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
5  Thank Num1Adam
Reviewed 8 November 2013

Stayed in one of their casita's with a view of the golf course. Very clean unit with all the amenities we needed....comfy bed and decent washroom/shower. Only complaint would be the thin walls....could hear our neighbors conversations. Easy access to the highway.

The breakfast was pretty good...they tried to mix it up every day. We checked out one dinner but opted to eat in the casino instead.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Ian D
Hal L, General Manager at Hilton Santa Fe Buffalo Thunder, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2013

Dear Ian,
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at our Homewood Suites property in Santa Fe. I was so pleased to read that you enjoyed the variety of breakfast offerings and that your room in one of our casitas was comfortable.
We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Santa Fe.

Reviewed 6 November 2013

I was here for a convention nearby and the facility is neat and clean. In fact considering there is a casino as part of it its sanitized clean - spotless in fact. This is an absolutely wonderful location. Quiet, spacious rooms, well furnished and maintained and we got a government rate. With my Gold membership - free wifi and breakfast so that removes the most frequent gouge fees out there - with them gone the stay was perfect in every way. The hotel food is wonderful too - the locals come here to eat on purpose - its usually the reverse where you want to get away from the hotel to where the locals eat. I can't say enough good things about this place - if you are in the area choose this place. I dont play golf but if I did that would be more reason to stay here. The staff are accommodating and friendly too. Nothing at all wrong with my experience and I would repeat next time I am in the area this is the go to place for me. There is nothing here not to love.

Room Tip: I stayed on the 4th floor and it was completely quiet
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
5  Thank AZbizguy

Dear AZbixguy,
You really made my day by taking the time to share your recent experience at Hilton Buffalo Thunder. You mentioned many great things about our resort, such as the location, cleanliness, quiet/spacious rooms, and wonderful food, however my favorite was our friendly and accommodating staff.
I look forward to welcoming you back, on your next visit to Santa Fe.
All the Best

hal.leonard@hilton.com

Reviewed 5 November 2013

Our family of four stayed in the 2 queen bed superior suite, each room had a fireplace and balcony. It was a great stay, the check in was seamless and everyone on staff was very accommodating. The only one complaint I had was that we had dinner at the Turquoise Trail and the first game of the World Series was starting, we asked our server twice if they could switch the channel of one of the many TV's and was told yes but they never did it. After dinner we watched the game across the casino at the bar and it was very nice. We had a great time, the bartender and patrons were very friendly.

Room Tip: After reading the other reviews I was concerned about the room location. Our balcony overlooked the parking lot but we thought it was great because when we sat out there we "people watched" which was entertaining. Also, there was a beautiful sunset.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank 74Candy74

Dear74Candy74,
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at Hilton Buffalo Thunder. I was so pleased to read about your great mini-vaction and that our staff was very accommodating. I look forward to welcoming you back to Santa Fe on your next trip from Colorado Springs.

hal.leonard@hilton.com