We only stayed one night at this B & B for a romantic/skiing getaway. The professionalism of the owner/hosts was above & beyond anywhere that my wife and I have ever stayed. Upon arriving one of the hosts even took us and showed us our room. We loved the location and definitely the wood-burning fireplaces! We also really enjoyed the breakfast selection in the morning- I read many reviews by other guests and still am scratching my head what in the world they are complaining about....
To be as honest as possible...I was expecting a lot more as far as the room accomodations. From the reviews & website pictures it looked awesome, but after arriving it felt more like an older motel room. It was cozy and quaint, but definitely needs some updating that could make it shine. The bathroom was the smallest I've ever seen. The door would not close shut on the bathroom or the front door of the room without using a deadbolt. The bed was OK but definitely needed replacing (we were rolling into each other during the night). I understand this is a historic building, but I just wish there would be some small remodels to make the place more inviting and warm. It is usually the small things that sometimes leave the most lasting impressions....
The wood burning fireplace, location, professionalism of the owners, and the breakfast make up for what is lacking in the accommodations. I just expected a little more from the room and hope you can start making the necessary improvements to make this place truly shine! Thank you for a great stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Secluded historic adobe pueblo downtown Santa Fe Bed and breakfast. Walk to plaza, shops, galleries, museums, restaurants and all historic sites! 1860 built original adobe pueblo-style compound. Three buildings on one acre housing 19 individually decorated and charming, historic adobe guest rooms. Kiva fireplace, private bath and private entrance in 18 private rooms. New Mexico breakfast buffet features handmade "Pueblo Tamales" and secret family recipe "Green Chile Stew" complimented by a wide array of other traditional American offerings. Afternoon cookies and welcome drinks all day are complimentary for guests. Affordable. Don't just stay in Santa Fe- Experience real history at Pueblo Bonito bed and breakfast inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Ebookers so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Bed and Breakfast Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Hotel Santa Fe
- Pueblo Bonito Bed And Breakfast Inn Santa Fe, New Mexico