My husband and I stayed at this B&B in mid February and I would highly recommend it. The trip was a surprise for my husband and the hosts Amy & Herb went out of their way to help me pull it off. They were even willing to help me stock the mini fridge with my husbands favorite beer prior to our arrival. Great recommendations for things to do and places to eat and great breakfast too. We stayed in the San Felipe suite and found it to be really nice. Each room has a Kiva fireplace which was perfect for chilly nights. I cannot say enough good things about this location and we will absolutely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lovely downtown Santa Fe Bed and breakfast. Walk to plaza, shops, galleries, museums, restaurants and historic sites! 1860 built original adobe pueblo-style compound. Three buildings on one acre housing 18 individually decorated and charming adobe guest rooms. Kiva fireplace, private bath and private entrance in all 18 rooms. Breakfast buffet features handmade "Pueblo Tamales" and a wide array of other offerings. Afternoon tea, Wi-fi and parking are complimentary for guests. Affordable. Don't stay in Historic Santa Fe- Experience it at Pueblo Bonito bed and breakfast inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com and HRS so you can book your Inn at Pueblo Bonito Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Bed And Breakfast Inn
- Pueblo Bonito Hotel Santa Fe
- Inn At Pueblo Bonito Santa Fe New Mexico