We have stayed at four other B&Bs in Sante Fe over the years, and although they were more elaborately decorated and boutique-ish, Pueblo Bonito B&B will be our choice for all future visits. The rooms were clean and nicely appointed with working fireplaces but the hospitality was the difference. Herb and Amy were the greatest -- warm and helpful. The breakfast spread was unexpected and worthy of much more than a "continental" tag. Don't let the reasonable rate fool you...this is the best value in Sante Fe. Cliff and Judy Jones, Tampa, Florida.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Secluded historic adobe pueblo downtown Santa Fe Bed and breakfast. Walk to plaza, shops, galleries, museums, restaurants and all historic sites! 1860 built original adobe pueblo-style compound. Three buildings on one acre housing 19 individually decorated and charming, historic adobe guest rooms. Kiva fireplace, private bath and private entrance in 18 private rooms. New Mexico breakfast buffet features handmade "Pueblo Tamales" and secret family recipe "Green Chile Stew" complimented by a wide array of other traditional American offerings. Afternoon cookies and welcome drinks all day are complimentary for guests. Affordable. Don't just stay in Santa Fe- Experience real history at Pueblo Bonito bed and breakfast inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Agoda so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Bed and Breakfast Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Hotel Santa Fe
- Pueblo Bonito Bed And Breakfast Inn Santa Fe, New Mexico