Pueblo Bonito is a beautiful, adobe B&B in downtown Santa Fe! The main plaza is less than a 10 minute walk, which was ideal since I was traveling without a car. As a lone traveler, Pueblo Bonito's Cochiti room was the perfect size (and price)! It was very cute, clean, and quiet with a comfortable bed and the area around the Inn felt very safe. The staff and owners were extremely welcoming and helpful and a delicious breakfast was a great start to my day of Santa Fe exploration! Though checkout was 11AM, I was able to leave my bags at the inn until the airport shuttle picked me up at 3:30 that afternoon (The Roadrunner shuttle provides reasonable door-to-door access to Abq or Santa Fe's airport). I really wish I could have stayed longer - Santa Fe is a great city and Pueblo Bonito is a wonderful inn!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lovely downtown Santa Fe Bed and breakfast. Walk to plaza, shops, galleries, museums, restaurants and historic sites! 1860 built original adobe pueblo-style compound. Three buildings on one acre housing 18 individually decorated and charming adobe guest rooms. Kiva fireplace, private bath and private entrance in all 18 rooms. Breakfast buffet features handmade "Pueblo Tamales" and a wide array of other offerings. Afternoon tea, Wi-fi and parking are complimentary for guests. Affordable. Don't stay in Historic Santa Fe- Experience it at Pueblo Bonito bed and breakfast inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Inn at Pueblo Bonito Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Bed And Breakfast Inn
- Pueblo Bonito Hotel Santa Fe
- Inn At Pueblo Bonito Santa Fe New Mexico