We were greeted with a warm Santa Fe smile by staff members each day. The room was clean and beautiful. Our room had a small kitchen area so we used the stove to prepare veggies we purchased at the farmer's market. When we return (soon!) we hope to utilize the kitchen more often than we did the first stay. The location is within a short walk to the historic and shopping district. All the staff members were familiar with the area and could help with daily outings. The breakfast buffet was tasty with a variety of foods, including seasonal fruit. I highly recommend this lovely B & B.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Secluded historic adobe pueblo downtown Santa Fe Bed and breakfast. Walk to plaza, shops, galleries, museums, restaurants and all historic sites! 1860 built original adobe pueblo-style compound. Three buildings on one acre housing 19 individually decorated and charming, historic adobe guest rooms. Kiva fireplace, private bath and private entrance in 18 private rooms. New Mexico breakfast buffet features handmade "Pueblo Tamales" and secret family recipe "Green Chile Stew" complimented by a wide array of other traditional American offerings. Afternoon cookies and welcome drinks all day are complimentary for guests. Affordable. Don't just stay in Santa Fe- Experience real history at Pueblo Bonito bed and breakfast inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline and HRS so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Bed and Breakfast Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Hotel Santa Fe
- Pueblo Bonito Bed And Breakfast Inn Santa Fe, New Mexico