Another lovely stay at the Pueblo Bonito in Santa Fe. The rooms are lovely, clean, and the location of this b&b couldn't be more ideal for exploring all that downtown Santa Fe has to offer. Minutes from the Canyon Road gallery district, shopping, Collected Works Bookstore--really a perfect place to stay. Amy and Herb, this inn's longtime owners, remain friendly, remarkably helpful and accommodating, without any degree of intrusion. I'll return again and again and would recommend Pueblo Bonito to anyone wanting a comfortable, convenient Santa Fe experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lovely downtown Santa Fe Bed and breakfast. Walk to plaza, shops, galleries, museums, restaurants and historic sites! 1860 built original adobe pueblo-style compound. Three buildings on one acre housing 18 individually decorated and charming adobe guest rooms. Kiva fireplace, private bath and private entrance in all 18 rooms. Breakfast buffet features handmade "Pueblo Tamales" and a wide array of other offerings. Afternoon tea, Wi-fi and parking are complimentary for guests. Affordable. Don't stay in Historic Santa Fe- Experience it at Pueblo Bonito bed and breakfast inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Inn at Pueblo Bonito Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Bed And Breakfast Inn
- Pueblo Bonito Hotel Santa Fe
- Inn At Pueblo Bonito Santa Fe New Mexico