We booked here on very short notice for a much needed Labor Day getaway. Price was excellent $159 per night for a very large space - with a full kitchen, living room and master bedroom called the Comanche Room. A very quick six block walk to the Plaza. We wanted to give it an A - but it is really a B or B-. Mostly little things and one big thing dragging it down. Problems - shower head needs to be totally replaced. Not enough water flow to rinse off the soap. Need a better soap anyway - we got a locally made one that was wonderful. Bedspread ugly and not warm - we got our own blanket to use instead. Parking is free ( yaay) but lot fills up too tight and getting in and out of spaces early in the morning is a pain. We planned to stay for four nights, ended up leaving after three and still got nicked for the 4th night. On the third night the people upstairs were loud and drunk. Suggest booking upstairs room if possible next time. Positives are really big -- culturally historic buildings, absolutely great location, huge room that is very comfortable, super king bed, wifi worked perfectly. We didn't have breakfast on site having heard it was not special and not being very social in the mornings anyway. Made tea in the kitchen and stocked up on water for hiking. Tons of great restaurants and coffee shops within very easy walking distance. The owner was very nice on the phone making the reservations - and did say there was basically NO way to cancel once the rez was set but I still think a more gracious and understanding and savvy businessperson would have been thankful for three nights and let us off the hook or split the difference on the 4th night. To me that is just smart business. Overall - we would recommend it but have medium not high expectations and do try to get a room upstairs. Comanche room could be much better with about an hour and $150 worth of investment on the owners part and I hope they do it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lovely downtown Santa Fe Bed and breakfast. Walk to plaza, shops, galleries, museums, restaurants and historic sites! 1860 built original adobe pueblo-style compound. Three buildings on one acre housing 18 individually decorated and charming adobe guest rooms. Kiva fireplace, private bath and private entrance in all 18 rooms. Breakfast buffet features handmade "Pueblo Tamales" and a wide array of other offerings. Afternoon tea, Wi-fi and parking are complimentary for guests. Affordable. Don't stay in Historic Santa Fe- Experience it at Pueblo Bonito bed and breakfast inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Inn at Pueblo Bonito Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Bed And Breakfast Inn
- Pueblo Bonito Hotel Santa Fe
- Inn At Pueblo Bonito Santa Fe New Mexico