We stayed five lovely nights at Pueblo Bonito, which is located within walking distance of most everything in town. Our room was very clean, well furnished and very spacious, and we loved the architecture! The well equipped kitchenette was also a nice surprise. Breakfast included: excellent tamales (my own pot of fresh hot coffee) fresh fruit, bagels, eggs, etc., and also plenty of mid-afternoon snacks. The owners, Amy and Herb, were very generous with their time and information about the area. Like the many return guests staying at Pueblo Bonito, we plan to do the same in the near future. This B&B set a very high bar for the rest of our trip to the Southwest. Thank you!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lovely downtown Santa Fe Bed and breakfast. Walk to plaza, shops, galleries, museums, restaurants and historic sites! 1860 built original adobe pueblo-style compound. Three buildings on one acre housing 18 individually decorated and charming adobe guest rooms. Kiva fireplace, private bath and private entrance in all 18 rooms. Breakfast buffet features handmade "Pueblo Tamales" and a wide array of other offerings. Afternoon tea, Wi-fi and parking are complimentary for guests. Affordable. Don't stay in Historic Santa Fe- Experience it at Pueblo Bonito bed and breakfast inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Inn at Pueblo Bonito Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Bed And Breakfast Inn
- Pueblo Bonito Hotel Santa Fe
- Inn At Pueblo Bonito Santa Fe New Mexico